Sunday 18 January 2009

Chaeronea Revisited

Whoah! Now that's freaky. The Order has just been refounded, seemingly by someone else keen to share with the world his fondness for "boys". (So far there've been a couple of pictures of men and an unfunny vid of a man sexually abusing himself, but I suppose it's early days hours yet.)

And all power to the elbow of the enterprising 46-year-old male from Blackburn who's taken over my old URL on blogspot. (Good to see the old can-do Lancastrian spirit isn't all gone - yet.) What exactly he thinks he's doing there though I don't know. (He even has an advert asking requesting material.)

I, of course, started this blog (which was then there) about two weeks ago, and if I'm honest I did so mainly because I didn't want to visit dodgy "boylove" websites anymore - and now that I look back on it I can honestly say "not that I ever did want to visit such sites" - although I do still like boys. So far I've been pleasantly surprised to find that I haven't been deleted and that there are even some bloggers out there who think the same way I do.

Which is nice!

1 comment:

  1. You have a great blog... to many beautiful boys. Thanks for sharing!.

    ReplyDelete